The Botanique team and Sébastien Bonin are delighted to be able to welcome you back to the Museum to (re)discover "DOCUMENTI", an exhibition by Sébastien Bonin , extended from 19 June to 19 July.
While opening hours are reduced (Friday - Sunday), we will be implementing measures to ensure the best possible conditions during your visit.
If you’d like to benefit from this exclusive experience (35 visitors/hour), we advise you to book tickets online for a specific date and time. This also applies to holders of a MuseumPassMusée.
Below you will find detailed information regarding our safety measures and the services that will be available at Botanique.
From 19 June to 19 July 2020 Friday: 12:00-18:00 Saturday: 10:00-18:00 Sunday: 10:00 – 18:00
HYGIENE & SAFETY:
- Disinfectant hand gel is provided;
- Masks are obligatory inside the Botanique (reception, ticket office, exhibition hall). Single-use masks are available for purchase at Botanique;
- Online booking is available and recommended, also for MuseumPass holders;
- Visits without booking are possible but, subject to space constraints (1 pers. / 15 m²), the reception desk will indicate whether you may enter;
- Payment by card is strongly advised;
- Visitors are to walk through the exhibition as directed, in order to avoid crossing paths with each other;
- The flow of visitors will be managed by our reception agents and guards; social distancing will apply in the queue at the entrance;
- All of the recommendations and health rules drawn up by the National Security Council will be followed to the letter.
- The Museum bookshop is open;
- The Gallery, our second exhibition hall, will remain closed;
- The public may only access the reception area and the Museum;
- Cloakrooms are off-limits, toilets are available;
- The restaurant remains closed.
Drop us a line!! email@example.com