How to get there?
By public transport
We always try to ensure that the concerts end around 10:30 PM. This way, our audience can still make use of public transportation. The final (but theoretical) schedule will be announced the day of the concert at 02:00 PM on our website. Stay tuned! Of course we are not immune to technical difficulties or delays, due to your or the artists’ enthusiasm!
With STIB: Stop: Botanique
Metro (every 10 minutes): Line 2 and 6
Tram & bus: Trams 92 and 93 (every 6 to 20 minutes), Bus 61 (every 10 to 20 minutes), Noctis nr04 (every 30 minutes only on Friday and Saturday nights)
By train: It’s possible to reach Brussels-North from any station, either directly or with a switch. Up from there, it’s only a 10-15 minute walk to Botanique.
Last trains from Brussels-North:
The Botanique is easily accessible by bike. There’s a bicycle parking at the entrance of the building, in front of the hotel BLOOM! and right across the street.
Do you want to make sure you’re in time for the concerts? Consider Villo: a public rental programme for bikes in Brussels. It’s an easy and fast way to move through the capital.
There are several stations near the Botanique:
- Station Botanique, nr 55, avenue Galilée, 3 minute walk
- Station Saint-Marie, nr 144, rue Royale 257-259, 5 minute walk
- Station Congress, nr 48, rue Royale 146-148, 8 minute walk (or only one tram stop
Plan your route with Google Maps
A parking is available for only €3,50 at 100 metres from Botanique. This, every day (weekends included) from 7:30 PM to 1:00 AM.
Rue Traversière 17
(small road right across the Botanique)
Parking station height: 180cm
Think about using shared cars! Several stations are available near the Botanique:
- Station Botanique, Avenue Galilée 5, 1210 Saint-Josse-ten-Noode
- Station Barricades, Place des Barricades 14, 1000 Brussels
- Station Botanique, Boulevard du Jardin Botanique 50, 1000 Brussels
Think about sharing a car!