Michel Armengot (born 1962), more commonly known as Art Mengo, is a French singer and songwriter. Though born in the French city of Toulouse, he was of Spanish descent as his parents had fled from Spanish dictator Francisco Franco.
* Un 15 Août En Février (1990, CBS)
* Guerre D’Amour (1992, Columbia)
* La Mer N’Existe Pas (1995, Columbia)
* Croire Qu’Un Jour (1998, Columbia)
* La Vie De Château (2003, Polydor)
* Entre Mes Guillemets (2006, Polydor)
Read more…@ Last.fm // Botaniqueis not responsible for the content of this text.